[S3tools-general] "files to delete"?
Whit Blauvelt
2016-05-04 21:01:13 UTC

Experimenting here to get the formula right, I get this response:

INFO: Compiling list of local files...
INFO: Running stat() and reading/calculating MD5 values on 28 files, this may take some time...
INFO: Retrieving list of remote files for s3://eislan.backup2/datapipe/estaarsbackup/ ...
INFO: Forwarding request to us-east-1
WARNING: Empty object name on S3 found, ignoring.
INFO: Found 28 local files, 76 remote files
INFO: Verifying attributes...
INFO: Summary: 28 local files to upload, 0 files to remote copy, 76 remote files to delete

This seems wrong and perhaps dangerous since my flags include:

--delete-after --no-delete-removed

Which as I read the help screen is a request to delete the 28 local files
after uploading, and leave the 76 existing remote files as they are.

Is the summary wrong, or the flags not working right?

Thanks,
Whit