[S3tools-general] s3cmd 1.5.2 released
Matt Domsch
2015-02-08 15:16:49 UTC
I've put out a really quick update, 1.5.2. This fixes one big failure on
Ubuntu 14.04, due to their SSL library not yet validating a server's SSL
certificate. It also fixes some packaging issues (I had added, and have
now removed, python ez_setup, which, as it happens, is more hassle than
it's worth).

github, PyPi, and SourceForge all updated. Fedora & EPEL testing repos
have 1.5.1.2, and aren't affected by the SSL library failure that broke
Ubuntu, so I don't intend to update those again.

shortlog since 1.5.1:

Matt Domsch (9):
include ez_setup.py in MANIFEST.in
Update version to 1.5.1.1
Change name of README.md in MANIFEST.in
Update to version 1.5.1.2
setup.py: add install_requires python-magic
make bundled s3cmd.spec.in closer to Fedora spec
Handle unvalidated SSL certificate
remove ez_setup
Update version to 1.5.2

Thanks,