[S3tools-general] Run SYNC command without any return
James Zhang
2016-06-16 09:28:48 UTC
Hi All,

At beginning, I was able to run "s3cmd sync --recursive --ssl /backup
S3://jzfreenasbackup" to upload files at /backup to //jzfreenasbackup on S3.

However, the s3cmd seems stuck in the middle of uploading. Not all files at
/backup have been uploaded to s3://jzfreenasbackup.

And when I try to re-run "s3cmd sync --recursive --ssl /backup
S3://jzfreenasbackup" again. There is no return from system. I tried many
times but still get the same.

May I know which part goes wrong?

Please see the screen capture attached. Thanks.

Regards,
James Zhang