[S3tools-general] s3tools merge branch now merged into upstream master
Matt Domsch
2014-02-01 17:50:27 UTC
I have been collecting bugfixes since 1.5.0-beta1, and have now merged them
into the upstream master branch at https://github.com/s3tools/s3cmd. Below
please find the shortlog of changes.

If you have a bugfix that I have somehow missed, please let me know and I
will review again.

The testsuite still fails to run on Windows. That's going to prevent
significant testing on Windows. If you are a Windows user of s3cmd, and
have the inclination, I would appreciate any fixes you can provide there.

Thanks,
Matt

Francois Lebel (1):
Fix the example for recursive listing.

Matt Domsch (24):
include python version in error dump
remove python-2.5-ism when guessing mimetype (bug #218)
encode filenames to system encoding before calling shutils.copy2()
getting the file system encoding is loop invariant
Print a useful error message when MemoryError is raised
fixes for Windows not including a pwd module
fix divide-by-zero when no files were transferred
handle OSError: No such file or directory in get_local_filelist
--no-check-md5 should disable md5sum calculation, including preserved
attributes
fix put - s3:// (upload from stdin, #270)
os.gete[ug]id() doesn't exist on non-Unix

Oliver Byford (1):
Fix a spelling mistake (conect => connect)

Robert Palmer (2):
Added support for restoring files from Glacier storage.
Less verbose