[S3tools-general] cloudfront invalidation
Sandy Reid
2014-08-05 16:32:34 UTC

I'm trying to sync a lot of files onto s3 / cloudfront. I also set a far
future cache expiration date for the files.

Some of the files might need to be invalidated in the future, if the
contents are changed, but they retain the same filename.

I tried to use --cf-invalidate, but I get an error "*ERROR: You cannot use
both --cf-invalidate and --add-destination*".

Is there some way to automatically invalidate only the files that are
changed by an s3cmd sync to s3 ?

Or is there some way to get a list of changed files as an output, so I can
process these separately ?